And it’s that time of year again! End of one year so time to set all new goals for the next! Every year i get on my phone and type a list of everything I want to accomplish and i have to admit, this year was the FIRST year i almost done the entire thing! So i want to break it and do EVERYTHING on this years.The main things I accomplished was one loosing A LOT of weight (that will be on it again in a way haha) and also to save and take my family home to Florida and dammit i done and did it 🙂
- Loose 10 more pounds and get leaner by doing a lot more exercise (I lost over 65 pounds this year and i was so proud of myself i feel better look better in my opinion which is what counts and got so much more energy. so now to finish it off hehe)
- Find a hobby (i love makeup and i was starting makeup school this year but due to a lot of things i wasnt able to finish it and i do want to accomplish it one day but for now ill enjoy collecting practicing and doing others makeup for fun so i guess that can count as a hobby!)
- Learn a new skill. I don’t care what just need to learn something. Ooo maybe I can learn French!
- Save more money! ( This year i done amazing im really good at saving! So 2017 I have some really important and big things i need and want to save for so budget budget budget!)
- Go on an adventure with the boys. I would love to take them even just camping in an actual tent 🙂
- I want to make my blog more frequent. I love sharing my views and makeup hauls and products and just sharing my life with you all so got to planning already some things for you guys!
- A big one for me i want to focus on other than my family is to branch out on my makeup and doing it more for people especially on special occasions so fingers crossed eh 😛
- To go along with the loosing weight its to completely tone up! i love working out and the fact that my two boys love it too since i use them as my weights alot lol i need to get back to doing it more!
- Go to 3 new places in England. I would love to go to Essex, Liverpool, and Cornwall! i don’t know why but they are three places ive always wanted to visit!
- And finally just be happy!
So 2017 is going to be a year of goals, and all of us including you can make your year whatever you want it to be and don’t give up on what you want in life! It is a new start isn’t it I mean it is called NEW YEAR for a reason 🙂
So i would love to know what are all of your New Years Resolutions for YOUR life and year? Happy New Year Everyone!